Egads! I’m a professional. I’ve been online since (okay, I won’t say)… but in the five years I’ve had a Twitter account–the one I use, not the one I want–I’ve not tweeted *enough.*
Enter IF THIS THEN THAT to the rescue. I most certainly have communicated a LOT and shared cool tools and how-tos via different web interfaces. Let’s consolidate. “Let’s get connected…”
Now, the interesting thing to me was WHEN I decided to start pushing my WP posts to my Twitter feed, I was presented with a fun dilemma – JetPack would connect my WordPress.com sites to my personal WordPress site hosted elsewhere. Verra cool!
What am I doing now? Frittering away time that I should be spending on my Financial Peace homework, or working on the draft ONID Project site. Yeah. It’s that kind of day.
What’s up with the sewer lid?
I took this photo when out walking (August 2016) and found it awesome that grass will grow…
Working with Dr. Nicole Cundiff at noon today to gather great ideas (as well as stories of what hasn’t worked) for building your online classroom community.
Want to participate? Feel free to drop your ideas on the Padlet ‘whiteboard’ space.
Using a hook size 0… and sock yarn to make amigurami. This is a foot/leg. The pattern is Fibi by Lalylala. I already started this using dk weight yarn, but I messed up. I have a great fox on the way… but I wanted to check something in the pattern.
I’m thinking I won’t have ANYTHING ready for the Tanana Valley Fair. Bit of a bummer, that.
The knitting you see underneath it is something I started and then gave to my friend Shelly (including the needles) and she is doing a great job as a beginner!
I wanted to start fresh. It’s a new year (summer) but still, a new year. Plus I’ve been aching to knit and crochet lately. I have way too many projects underway. It’s time to finish a few up.
So… is my best answer to start a new blog? Perhaps not. But, I plan to post one time per week with my progress. Let’s see how well I do.
Current projects (actively working on):
- Fibi – a crocheted fox; pattern by Lalylala – most awesome!
- Circles – my own take on a great blanket (patchwork quilt) I saw in an expensive magazine.
This one needs some love; it’s been sitting around well over a month with no attention.
- Hexie love – you’ll see why I call it that when you catch a glimpse. A lot of Rowan Felted Tweed is going into this blanket. I was just going to make something for the couch, a little throw. Actually, I first bought the yarn when I owned a yarn shop. I intended to knit a beautiful vest with it. I should say, “I first bought 1/3 of the yarn…”
- I’m working on a Puerperium cardi for a little girl (newborn – 3 mo). It’s my third or fourth of this style. I just love it! I’m using Noro Silk Garden (a favorite) plus Cascade superwash. I’ve had great success machine washing and drying Noro Silk Garden on gentle.
- Oh, right! Then there is the most recent item I started which is a stole/shawl that is not a circle and not a triangle. But I’ve ripped it out twice so far, so who knows!