I wanted to start fresh. It’s a new year (summer) but still, a new year. Plus I’ve been aching to knit and crochet lately. I have way too many projects underway. It’s time to finish a few up.
So… is my best answer to start a new blog? Perhaps not. But, I plan to post one time per week with my progress. Let’s see how well I do.
Current projects (actively working on):
- Fibi – a crocheted fox; pattern by Lalylala – most awesome!
- Circles – my own take on a great blanket (patchwork quilt) I saw in an expensive magazine.
This one needs some love; it’s been sitting around well over a month with no attention.
- Hexie love – you’ll see why I call it that when you catch a glimpse. A lot of Rowan Felted Tweed is going into this blanket. I was just going to make something for the couch, a little throw. Actually, I first bought the yarn when I owned a yarn shop. I intended to knit a beautiful vest with it. I should say, “I first bought 1/3 of the yarn…”
- I’m working on a Puerperium cardi for a little girl (newborn – 3 mo). It’s my third or fourth of this style. I just love it! I’m using Noro Silk Garden (a favorite) plus Cascade superwash. I’ve had great success machine washing and drying Noro Silk Garden on gentle.
- Oh, right! Then there is the most recent item I started which is a stole/shawl that is not a circle and not a triangle. But I’ve ripped it out twice so far, so who knows!